August 2016 - Love Chocolate? You'll Love our New Chocolate Range! Newsletter

We are big advocates of the 80/20 rule of eating, eating healthy 80% of the time and treating ourselves the other 20%. Here at the RealFoodSource we want to make the 20% as good as it possibly can be so we are really excited to add more chocolates to our range! We've got delicious Organic Dark, White and Milk chocolate drops, the best Single Origin drops from Madagascar, Ecuador, Peru or Uganda. We've even got Gianduja Hazelnut chocolate drops, Easy Melt chocolate drops for the perfect hot chocolate and not forgetting our Raw Chocolate from Big Tree Farms. Chocolate bars more your thing? Check out our Academy of Chocolate 2016 award winning Vanini and Chocolate Tree chocolate bars. We showcase all our new chocolates below along with fantastic gluten free recipes to get you chocolatey baking!
Gluten Free Chocolate Cake with Hazelnut Chocolate Mousse and Meringue

Kaia from delightful thebakeawayblog uses our delicious single origin Ecuadorian Arriba chocolate drops and coconut sugar for the chocolate cake and our new Gianduja Hazelnut chocolate drops(below) for the mousse. Give it a go here!
Gianduja 32% Chocolate Hazelnut Drops
These drops are a delicious mix of cocoa and hazelnut paste. Excellent for creams, filling chocolate, pastries and ice cream. Also wonderful to eat straight from the bag or in a trail mix with our fruits and nuts. 500g £5.49, 1kg just £9.99. Grab them here!
Gluten Free White Chocolate Vanilla Cupcakes

Another recipe from Kaia - these delightful gluten free cupcakes are light and fluffy and are made with our coconut flour and delicious new Organic White Chocolate Vanilla Drops(below). Give them a go here!
Organic White Chocolate Vanilla Drops

Our new white chocolate drops are extra creamy with the delicious taste of Madagascan vanilla, like the best vanilla ice cream straight from the bag! Delicious for home made trail and snack mixes and in desserts and baking such as cakes or cookies. 500g £5.49, 1kg £9.99. Grab them here!
61% Easy Melt Chocolate Couverture Drops

Want to make the best hot chocolate or fondue? Our easy melt chocolate drops have an intense cocoa aroma with the perfect sweetness and easily melt for making hot chocolate, fondues, mousses, think everything messy chocolate :-) 500g £4.49, 1kg £8.49. You can find this product here!
Sao Tome 71% Dark Chocolate Drops
Our delicious new Single Origin chocolate drops come from Sao Tome off the African coast that produce some of the best African cocoa. The most wonderful cocoa taste and aroma. Excellent for baking and cooking and works really well with dried fruit. 500g £4.99, 1kg £9.99. Grab this product here!
Peruvian 70% Dark Chocolate Drops

Our wonderful new Single Origin Peruvian 70% Dark Chocolate Drops from the finest cocoa beans from San Martin. The chocolate has a delicious taste and aroma with distinct notes of red berries and honey. 500g £4.99, 1kg £8.99. You can find this product here!
Peruvian 39% Milk Chocolate Drops

We've also added a delicious Single Origin Peruvian 39% Milk Chocolate Drops from the same San Martin cocoa, truly delicious. 500g £4.49, 1kg £8.49. Grab them here!
Vanini 2016 Award Winning Chocolate

Fancy some excellent chocolate bars with taste grabbing flavours? Check out our fantastic value Vanini chocolate range that has just won a 2016 silver and bronze Academy of Chocolate award for their Lemon and Pink Pepper and Pear and Cinnamon dark chocolate bars. We've got all the individual bars plus all 8 bars (800g) with all the different flavour combos for just £12.99, grab them here!
We'd love to hear from you! Connect with us and send any thoughts, suggestions or just plain old comments our way and we will be sure to respond!
Copyright © *|CURRENT_YEAR|* *|LIST:COMPANY|*, All rights reserved.
If you'd like to stop getting these emails, you can unsubscribe from this list.