Another recipe to make with our new British hemp we launched this week, this time a chocolate mousse hemp boost by Jo.
- 1/2 cup hemp protein (other powders may also work)
- 3 tbs cocoa or raw cacoa powder
- 1/4 cup fine coconut flour
- 2 tsp maca (optional )
- 1-2 tbs ground chia
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (use frozen for a thicker consistency)
- 1 tbs coconut oil- melted
- 1/4 tsp stevia to taste
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- up to 1/2 cup non-dairy milk of choice (use more of less depending on desired consistency and whether or not you used frozen banana)
- Blend all ingredients together until very smooth. Spoon or pipe the mixture into mini muffin cases (I piped it purely for aesthetics!)
- Freeze for 30 minutes or so if you prefer a soft serve consistency, or freeze longer if planning on keeping for a few weeks.
- Serve at room temp or chilled and topped with extra fruit, nuts, chia seeds or trail mix if desired.